Care & Maintenance
Our Designer Kitchen Sinks products are extremely well crafted & reinforced with durability so that they will last. Learn how to extend their life through Care & Maintenance.
Care of Stainless Steel Sinks
Our Designer Kitchen Sinks are designed and made for outstanding quality and craftsmanship. We use the highest quality 16-gauge thickness for superior strength and durability, and 304 stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust. All of our sinks are created to be long-lasting, and exceed your expectations in functionality and performance.
To extend the life of your Designer Kitchen Sink, please see our suggested cleaning methods below.
Stainless steel sinks should be rinsed and dried after each use. They should be wiped with a mild cleaner approximately once a week. We recommend xxx for cleaning all Designer Kitchen Sinks products.
- Lightly rinse and use a dishtowel to wipe down your sink after use. Leaving standing water in the sink can cause discoloration.
- Once each week, use a mild cleaner and sponge to wipe your sink and remove any unseen buildup.
- We recommend regularly disinfecting your sink with a light bleach solution, pre-packaged disinfectant wipes, or other mild anti-bacterial solutions.
- Thoroughly rinse your sink to remove any residue or buildup.
- Do not use metal scouring pads on your sink. This will cause rust, scratches, and discolor your sink’s surface.
- Avoid using a rubber mat on your sink bottom. This provides an environment for bacteria, potentially leading to illness but can also tarnish your sink’s color and finish.
- Do not leave standing water in your sink, especially when it may contain strong staining pigments, such as coffee or tea.
- Chlorine-based chemicals, such as bleach, should not be left in your sink and should be rinsed thoroughly.